Winter alps, fun

Winter alps, fun

Sunday 12 July 2015

Dip Sump with Charlotte, July 2014


So a lovely, sunny weekend found me in Wales with my girlfriend Charlotte. The Saturday night we were trying to think of something to do, as it was going to be her third caving trip, I thought it may be time for her to start carrying dive gear, so we decided upon Dip Sump. 




 
 

So we set off into the cave, Charlotte, Ted and I. Charlotte coped very well with the dive gear and even managed to take some quite impressive photos for an instant camera along the way! 




 We soon arrived at the dive base and I geared up and head off into the sump to go diving.







 Whilst I was off diving, Charlotte went off exploring and took these photos, again, I remind you this is her third trip on an instant camera!


 

 So we set off back to the surface on a nice relaxed trip. We even had a little look round some side passages. A brilliant day out. We even made a little video.



No comments:

Post a Comment