Winter alps, fun

Winter alps, fun

Tuesday 30 April 2013

So, I've got a Blog

So I've started a blog. Why have I started a blog?

I really have no idea. I'm not sure if I expect anyone to read it, I don't write well, I don't take photos well, I don't do anything interesting and I'm kind of funny about sharing stuff with people.

That all said, I love photography, I think its brilliant how a picture can capture the moment, the feelings, whats happening in a split second, or even the time surrounding it. I'd like somewhere to put my best photos.

I love climbing literature, which is my main sport. When well written it psyches people up to go do new things, try old things again whilst also being engaging, interesting and, I think, genuinely quite funny. I think writing something regularly out in the public could encourage me to improve.

My memory is terrible, and I really would love to keep a decent record of my trips, the people that I'm there with, my thoughts immediately after and the pictures. Somewhere I can go to help remind me properly.

Finally I'm a bit of a gear nerd. I'd love to try and put some reviews of gear up here eventually to try and compare my notes on them properly.

So there we are, some sort of justification (in my mind at least) for why I'm starting this blog.

To finish off. Heres a picture of me out in Germany. I think its cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment